Friday, January 29, 2010

Puppy Miu Miu Croc Print Leather Bag

It is so cute and adorable as well. I am talking about Miu Miu Croc Print Leather Bag. There are all the adjectives when I can think out the moment when I come across this Miu Miu Croc Print Leather Bag. I am not a tall girl, a short one so that I prefer small and cute handbags rather than large ones. I want to get it for myself if only the price more acceptable. When I was a student in the university, shoulder bags were the most popular bags. There were so many kinds, printed and plain, canvas or leather. I guess that for the most part of the girls will own one or two kinds of shoulder handbags, a real one or a fake one. In the past, I was not a fan of Miu Miu. If I did like it, I could not be called a big fan. Until I come across Croc Print Leather Bag, I begin to recall the school days.

Miu Miu Croc Print Leather Bag


Just move the attention from my school days, and let me focus on the bag itself. I have got some objective ideas about it. In addition to the general style, I also think the bag quite eye-catching. Even though it is not the kind of handbags in soft pastel shades or light mint green. It’s just fine with its simple design and cute appearance. Yet it seem a bit tough with the croc print. It’s not quite tea party gone goth. You do not have to worry. It is not glittering and bold like the cousin bag, that is , Miu Miu Stamped Leather clutch launched last year.

The most attractive part of this bag is the little gold hardware touches. It is adorable which I said at the beginning, the gold heart on the strap is being too adorable. Seen from the appearance, it is just like a puppy. What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment