Thursday, November 18, 2010

Miu Miu 2009 Capsule Collection

Miu Miu 2009 Capsule Collection is full of womanly glamor. Today I will introduce two nifty bags from this collection to you. Miu Miu 2009 Capsule Pleat Shoulder Bag is absolutely an attention-grabber. The bag exudes feminine charm in several details.

First, the unique pleating is presented in beautiful grains which looks like the leaves of herbs. The large golden metallic hardware is the most noblest part of the bag. The braided leather-metallic chain adds the bag fabulous elegance.
 Then I will talk about Miu Miu 2009 Capsule Metallic Buckle Handbag. It is similar to the bag I talked above. The silhouette of this bag gives me a more practical and versatile image. It can be hand held or carried on the shoulder.

The eye-catching lock detail makes a final touch of the bag. The double small flap pockets in front shows a lovely facet of females. The coarse braided leather handle impresses me a lot. I believe this bag will be the first choice of many fashionable ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment