Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chic Balenciaga Lune Bag

The lune bag is not so well-known as vintage Balenciaga handbags Work, City and Part-Time, it has won celebs' hearts and was seen carried by Christina Aguilera, Ali Larter, Katie Holmes, Gwyneth Paltrow and Emma Bunton.

This Balenciaga lune bag is characterized by Balenciaga engraved twist-lock closure and rolled leather handle. The sleek goatskin leather with patent leather details is charming and the shimmering gold toned hardware also catch people's eye.

The engraved twist-lock closure makes a final touch of the black bag. The bag features front zip pocket, leather framed hand mirror and interior zip pocket with Balenciaga embossed leather tag. What a functional designer handbag!

I will definitely add this fabulous Balenciaga bag to my wardrobe. The chic look and excellent craftsmanship will make the bag timeless. If I get my salary next week, I will get it online. Although I'm not a celeb, I'm sure I can present my mix-and-match methodology well.

No comments:

Post a Comment